- This blog is written and edited by Mango Maven and accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network.
- The owner(s) of this blog sometimes receive affiliate commissions on some contextual links in posts or reviews; the “some” language is there because in many of Mango Maven’s reviews and blogs, there are links placed solely for helpfulness and informational purposes that generate no commissions whatsoever.
- The content of posts on this blog are never influenced by advertisers or an affiliate partnership, nor are posts written for the sole purpose of promoting a product.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Mango Maven uses log files; the information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Mango Maven does not sell or share the email address of its RSS subscribers